Pulsr is hiring! We are looking for a talented Android engineer with experience working with Ruby on Rails. If that’s you, send us your application!
- Add new features to Pulsr’s Android application.
- Fix bugs in Pulsr’s Android application.
- Extend, maintain, and improve Pulsr’s Rails-based API.
- Create well-architected code that is readable, reusable, follows best practices.
- Write unit and functional tests for Pulsr’s Android and API codebases.
- Understand the technology you’re working with and continually improve Pulsr’s performance, scale-ability, and maintainability.
- Experience creating and maintaining Android and Rails applications.
- Passion for writing excellent, well architected code.
- Experience working with version control systems, Pulsr uses git.
- Enthusiasm for contributing back to open source communities. Pulsr uses Rails, which is open source. When we’re the first to solve non-competitive problem, we open source our solution.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Desire to share your expertise to other team members (teach), and learn from your co-workers.
- Professional and personable character.
- Experience working with iOS applications.
- Devops skills.
- Active participation in open source communities.
- Experience speaking and presenting to technical audiences.
Send us your application!
We’d love for you to join us! In our application process we ask for your cover letter, resume, and samples of your recent work. Let us know why you’d be the perfect newest addition to the Pulsr team! To submit an application, please fill out this form.